Remove oil: Put the blanket in the basin, put some edible soda, then put it in boiling water for 10 minutes, the oil will soak out, wash it with hot water and dry, especially clean.
Remove juice: Add a little toothpaste to the juice, then scrub, and wash with water.
Prevent the smell of blankets
One is: after use, it must be fully washed with water;
The second is: regular cleaning with detergent;
The third is: after use, it must be placed in a ventilated place to dry;
The fourth is: you can choose a blanket that has been sterilized or other blankets; Remove the oil stains of the blanket and juice to remove the oil stains: put the blanket in the basin, put some edible alkali, and put it in boiling water for 10 minutes, the oil will soak After washing with hot water to dry, especially clean. Remove juice: Add a little toothpaste to the juice, then scrub and wash it with water.
1. Put the blanket into the bath and soak it in warm water at about 30 ° C.
2. Use general household neutral washing powder, never use bleaching powder.
3. Add washing powder and soak for 15 minutes to remove dirt.
4. Rub it by hand or tap it with your feet.
5. Rinse with water for 2-3 times.
6. Empty the water in the bath after washing, do not wrung the blanket by hand, otherwise the blanket will be deformed.
7. Place the blanket in the bath and drip automatically to control the drying.
8. Place the blanket in the sun to dry while brushing the blanket gently with a soft brush.
9. The use of sunny days is dry, do not use the dryer.
10. Do not use insect repellent for long-term storage.